Returns and Complaints
Withdrawal from the contract
If you are a Consumer - as a rule, you have the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal to the contract, e.g. by e-mail sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return the purchased items to us immediately to the address: DEEP Publishers, Orłowska 21 Street, 88-100 Inowrocław, Poland, but not later than within 14 days from the date of your withdrawal.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The fourteen-day withdrawal period starts:
- for a contract in which we ship an item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from the day of taking the possession of the item by you or a third party indicated by you other than the carrier,
- for digital content - from the date of the contract.
To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
Payments made by you, including the costs of delivery on the terms set out in the regulations will be refunded to you immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receiving your statement of withdrawal.
We may withhold the reimbursement of the payment until we receive the item or until we will be provided a proof of returning it, whichever occurs first.
Remember that the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not granted to the consumer, among others in relation to the contract:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs.
- in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short expiry date.
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery.
- in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things.
- in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after delivery.
- for delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
- for the supply of digital content that is not saved on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the Consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after being informed by the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
Detailed information on withdrawal from the contract can be found in our Sales Regulations.
If the product purchased from us proves to be defective, you have the right to return it based on the warranty. It is best to submit a complaint to the e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to the address DEEP Publishers, Orłowska 21 Street, 88-100 Inowrocław, Poland.
If you are not a consumer, we are only liable to you up to the amount of your order within one year of the delivery. The following provisions apply to consumers.
Faulty goods should be returned to the following address: DEEP Publishers, Orłowska 21 Street, 88-100 Inowrocław, Poland.
With regard to the defect, you can request:
- replacement of the item with a non-defective one
- that the defect be removed
or you can
- submit a price reduction statement
- in the event of a material defect - submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract
We are responsible for defects within the period of two years from the date of delivery of the item.
As a rule, you can file a complaint within a year of noticing a defect, but the time for filing a complaint may not end before the seller's liability period has expired.
We shall consider your complaint (response to it) within 14 days from the date we receive your complaint.
More information about the complaint can be found in our Sales Terms and Conditions.