Terms and Conditions
DLLAB Online Store Newsletter
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
Newsletter - a service provided electronically free of charge by the Service Provider, through which the Customer may receive previously ordered messages regarding the Store, including information about offers, promotions, discounts and new releases in the Store.
Store - the DLLAB online store run by the Service Provider at https://shop.dllab.eu
Service Provider - WYDAWNICTWO DEEP SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA with its registered office at Nowogrodzka Street 31, 00-511 Warsaw, entered into the National Court Register - the Register of Entrepreneurs by the REGIONAL COURT FOR THE CITY OF WARSAW, WARSAW, XII ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER, under KRS (register) number 0000382145, NIP (tax identification) number 5252423530, REGON number 14000013.
Service Recipient - any entity using the Newsletter service.
§ 2 Newsletter
- The Service Recipient may voluntarily use the Newsletter service.
- E-mails sent as part of this service will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Service Recipient when subscribing to the Newsletter.
- In order to conclude a contract and subscribe to the Newsletter service, the Recipient must provide his email address to which he wants to receive messages sent as part of the Newsletter. The email address must be typed into the appropriate bar in the Store. Then, to the e-mail address provided in the first step, the Service Provider will send the Service Recipient a message verifying the e-mail address. The message will contain a link confirming the Recipient’s will to subscribe to the Newsletter. When the Service Recipient confirms his will to subscribe to the Newsletter, a contract for the provision of the service is concluded and the Service Provider will begin providing it to the Service Recipient.
- The messages sent as part of the Newsletter will contain information about the possibility of unsubscribing from it, as well as a link to unsubscribe.
- The Service Recipient may unsubscribe from the Newsletter, without giving any reason and incurring any costs, at any time using the option referred to in paragraph 5 or by sending a message to the Service Provider's email address: email@example.com.
- Clicking the link to unsubscribe from the Newsletter by the Recipient or sending a message requesting unsubscribing from the Newsletter will result in an immediate termination of the contract for the provision of this service.
§ 3 Complaints
- Complaints regarding the Newsletter should be emailed to the Service Provider to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Service Provider will respond to the complaint within 14 days of receiving the complaint.
§ 4 Personal data
- The administrator of the personal data provided by the Service Recipient when using the Newsletter is the Service Provider.
§ 5 Final provisions
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions only for important reasons. An important reason is the need to change the terms and conditions caused by an improvement in the Newsletter service or a change in the law, affecting the provision of the service by the Service Provider.
- The information about a planned amendment to the terms and conditions will be sent to the Service Recipient's e-mail address provided at the time of subscribing to the Newsletter at least 7 days before the changes are to be introduced.
- If the Service Recipient does not object to the planned changes until the date they are to be applied, it is assumed that the changes are accepted by the Recipient.
- In the absence of acceptance for planned changes, the Service Recipient should send information about it to the Service Provider's e-mail address: email@example.com, which will result in termination of the contract for the provision of services at the time the planned changes come into force.
- The Service Recipient is prohibited from providing any illegal content.