Account Terms and Conditions
Account regulations in the DLLAB Online Store
TABLE OF CONTENTS
§ 1 Definitions
§ 2 Contact with the Seller
§ 3 Technical requirements
§ 4 Account
§ 5 Complaints
§ 6 Personal data
§ 7 Limitations
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
Account - a free Store function (service) regulated in these terms and conditions, thanks to which the Buyer may set up his individual Account in the Store.
Buyer - any entity purchasing in the Store.
Store - the DLLAB Online Store run by the Seller at https://shop.dllab.eu
Seller - DLLAB ltd; 88-100 Inowrocław, Orłowska Street 21, Tax Identification Number 5252423530, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register run by the District Court in Bydgoszcz, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number 0000962232
§ 2 CONTACT WITH THE SELLER
- Postal address for correspondence: Orłowska Street 21, 88-100 Inowrocław
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 733 734 222
§ 3 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- For the proper functioning and creating of an Account, it is necessary to have:
- an active email account
- a device with internet access
§ 4 ACCOUNT
- Creating an Account is entirely voluntary and depends on the will of the Buyer.
- The account gives the Buyer additional options, such as: viewing the history of orders placed by the Buyer in the Store, checking the status of the order or editing the Buyer's data.
- To set up an Account, please complete the appropriate form in the Store.
- At the time of creating the Account, an agreement is concluded for an indefinite period of time between the Buyer and the Seller regarding the maintenance of the Account on the terms and conditions set out in these regulations.
- The Buyer may cancel the Account at any time without incurring any costs.
- In order to cancel the Account, please email your cancellation to the Seller’s address: email@example.com, which will result in a deletion of the Account and termination of the Account contract within 48 hours.
§ 5 COMPLAINTS
- Complaints regarding the functioning of the Account should be directed to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The complaint will be considered by the Seller within 14 days.
EXTRAJUDICIAL METHODS OF EXAMINING COMPLAINTS AND INVESTIGATING CLAIMS
- If the complaint procedure does not bring the result expected by the Consumer, the Consumer may use, among others:
a. mediation conducted by the appropriate Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, to which they should apply for mediation. As a rule, the procedure is free. The list of Inspectorates is available here: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq595.
b. assistance of the competent consumer court operating at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, to which an application should be submitted for consideration of the case before the arbitration court. As a rule, the procedure is free. The list of courts is available at: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596.
c. the Internet ODR platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
§ 6 PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator of personal data provided by the Buyer when using the Store is the Seller.
§ 7 LIMITATIONS
- It is forbidden for the Buyer to provide illegal content.
- The account maintenance agreement is concluded in Polish.
- Given important reasons referred to in paragraph 4 below, the Seller has the right to amend these Account regulations.
- The important reasons referred to in paragraph 3 are:
- the need to adapt the Store to legal provisions applicable to the Store's operations
- improving the security of the service provided
- change in the functionality of the Account requiring modification of the Account regulations.
- The buyer will be notified of the planned change in the Account regulations at least 7 days before the change is implemented by e-mail sent to the address assigned to the Account.
- If the Buyer does not accept the planned change, they should inform the Seller about it by sending an appropriate message to the Seller's e-mail address email@example.com, which will result in termination of the Account maintenance agreement at the date of the planned change or earlier if the Buyer makes such a request.
- If the Buyer does not object to the planned changes until the date they are to be applied, it is assumed that the changes are accepted by the Buyer, which does not constitute any obstacle to terminate the contract in the future.
- In the event of any dispute with the Buyer who is not a Consumer, the competent court will be the court competent for the seat of the Seller.
- None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits in any way the consumer's rights under the law.